//Tuesday, September 25, 2007

// A Smack in the Facebook

Recently my cat Chip made a Facebook account! He is ever so nice to let me use it! Why don't I have my own Facebook account? I hate Facebook. I truly believe it is the most stupidest thing in the world wide web. Why do I use it then? I like looking at pictures! There were a bunch of pictures from my Birthday weekend that I didn't even get to see because they were all on freakin facebook!

Wow... facebook is stupid!

You know, whatever happened to the phone? That used to be pretty popular! Seriously though! What is the point of facebook? Sure, you can send people messages, but isn't that what MSN, hotmail, Yahoo, all that crap is for? Somebody must have been thinking "How can I combine msn, email, and myspace all into ONE big website?" Well you've done it now! Whatever happened to myspace?

I wonder what will replace Facebook in the future...

Coming back down to earth, I am still off work! Seriously, I do not know how to do my job anymore. I'm just wondering how I'm going to adjust back to a working lifestyle again... back to graveyards... damn.

I've been on the old school computer for a while now as Shaun is fixing up my computer. He's got me almost every piece of Adobe software there is, so I'm pretty excited about that. Mainly because I didn't have to pay for it!

Anyhoo, a trip to Victoria is coming up so I'm hoping I have a fun time, as I believe my time off is coming closer to an end. Other then that, nothing else really new. I've been in an online fight with some guy off ebay because he screwed me over! That's exciting!

For now, I bid you goodnight.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

admit it!!!!! you have given into the temptations of facebook! pathetic excuses will not excuse you!!!

11:29 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i hate ebay... ;)

12:02 a.m.  
Blogger MattyRob said...

How could you hate Ebay?!?! I mean, I hate Ebay because I spend too much on it, but what are your reasonings ms macG?

3:29 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home