//Saturday, December 25, 2004

// Why won't the lights stop blinking?!

It's Christmas Day and I'm SUPPOSED to be at Nick and Matt's house, but noo. We can't go yet because Dyllan's still waiting for his jeans to come out of the dryer. Loser. But that's okay.

How radical would it be if I had the Star Wars, Jurassic Park, LOTR, and Harry Potter soundtracks playing in my life? Like, the music would come out of nowhere, but it would fit the situation PERFECTLY. I think that'd be pretty radical.

But yes, back to Christmas. Today was a fabulous morning. I wasn't expecting any gifts, but I got some, which makes me smile. Especially since I didn't ask for them, but I got exactly what I'd hoped for. Not that I was hoping because I was expecting something, but I was planning on getting these things when my first paycheque came in, anyway. Too long of a story, I'm starting to sound like a jerk. Moving on!

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY, YOU BIRTHDAY BOY, YOU! (Yeah, go Jesus.)

P.S. I think someone is stealing the paper from Andy/Annick's place. I've checked it the last few days, and the paper is always missing. WHAT THE...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home