//Thursday, December 27, 2007

// Steve Easter: Good At Video Games

Simple, yet true statement. Steve Easter can dominate in all video game modes. It's rather scary. Turns out I'm just an analog player playing in a digital world...

First of all, yes I know that this is only my second post of the month. Why is that? Let's just say the world wide web has many vast and useless things too look at it, and my beloved Whatever has not been one of them! There really hasn't been too much exciting news, however, I will tell you what I bought at the Boxing Day sales!

1st Stop: A&W
After arriving at the mall 30 minutes before it opened to ensure a nice parking spot, I went to White Spot to grab me some breakfast so I would be nice and energized for Boxing Day Shopping. To my surpise, not only White Spot was closed, but Timmy Ho's too! Luckily A&W was open, and two mama burgers saved the day.

2nd Stop: HMV
I checked out their website the night before and they had some pretty good door crashers that I decided to take advantage of. I ended up purchasing the following...
-Blood Diamond
-Children of Men
-Knocked Up
-Live Free or Die Hard
All four titles cost me just over $35, when the original price for Knocked up at something like $26.99, so I was pleased with that.

3rd Stop: Jersey City
I've had my eye on this Roberto Luongo framed autographed print for a while, so I made sure to check that out. They also had a %70 off wrack, which included $10 shirts, $25 hoodies, and $30 Canucks Jersey's, all which I took advantage of. I purchased...
-Reabock Hoodie
-Trevor Linden T-Shirt (for Nicole)
-Vancouver Canucks Away Jersey

4th Stop: Aqua
Why would I stop at Aqua? Quiet simple of course... to show Nicole all my cool findings so far!

5th Stop: Calander World
Picked up some calanders for %50 off!

6th Stop: Orange Julious
Mmmmmmm... Strawberry Sensation...

7th Stop: Japan Camera
They had a huge selection of nice frames for %50 off so I thought that was a good deal, but I wanted to check out Black's first.

8th Stop: Blacks
How disapointing. Can anybody say "Blacks Sucks?"

9th Stop: Back to Japan Camera
After discovering a lack of sail items at Blacks I quickly decided to purchase the frames from Japan Camera

10th Stop: Back to Jersey City
I did it! I bought the Luongo Print! In fear of having it stolen in my car I asked if they could watch it for me in the store.

11th Stop: Back to HMV
I wanted to see if they had the Barenaked Ladies Talk To The Hand DVD, but apperently they were all sold out.

12th Stop: DK'sTechnically, they were suposed to be with me the entire time, but since Dyllan never picked up his phone, had to leave him behind!\

13th Stop: Best Busy
We moved over towards Landowne to see what we could find. We found an overcrowded Best Buy! I wanted to buy the Matador but the line up was so freakin huge that I didn't want to wait.

14 Stop: Colectors Den
After going on a shopping spree for framed autograph prints, I almost bought a Trevor Linded one, but I couldn't afford $200 more... Guess you can always dream.

15 Stop: Showcase
I bought this cool punch fountain bowl! It's soooooo coool!

16th Stop: Ex-Sports Check?I honestly for the life of me can not remember what it's called but it is where Sports Check used to be. I bought some coat hangers!

17th Stop: Again, Jersey CityAfter finishing at Lansdowne, we went back to Richmond Centre to claim my Luongo print!

18th Stop: Tripple O's
A mans gotta eat.

That pretty much sums it up. It was a fantastic Boxing Day. Thanks for all who came to the party, it was super awesome. Steve... you are a good video game player

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahaha! I never knew that's what you did while I was at work... Thank goodness for this blog!

5:22 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home